“Leaders” is a brand-new, history series for Moscrop Secondary School which celebrates the achievements of some of the greatest figures of the 20th and 21st Centuries – between 1900 and 2022. It will ask you, the “advocates”, to present a case for one leader, and then to vote. Ultimately you’ll decide who is the greatest leader of the last 122 years.
Leadership can be hard to define and it means different things to different people. Transformational and effective leaders set direction and help themselves and others to do the right thing to move forward.
- create an inspiring vision, and then
- motivate and inspire others to reach that vision,
- manage delivery of the vision, either directly or indirectly, and
- build and coach their people to make them ever stronger.
- leave a legacy
- establish a national or international historical significance
- have many achievements,
- have impact or influence,
- achieve of iconic status,
- have a degree of recognition in the world
Stay tuned and learn from students from Moscrop Secondary School who would fit the criteria to be great leaders! Head to our blog page to read and vote!
The Winner of the 5th Greatest Leader Contest Has Been Chosen!
Our audience has spoken. Voting procedures have been completed. The numbers have solidly demonstrated who the famous Moscrop school community of grade 11 students believe is deserving of the title, Fifth Greatest Leader in the World of the Last 122 Years! And what an amazing, significant title that is… Head back to our blog page to find out who the winner is!