Over the course of Term 2 you may have missed some assignments and as a result found out that your Term 2 mark is a lot lower than you expected! Below you will find some work to catch up on. NOTE: You should hand-in any or all of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org or if that doesn’t work to email@example.com .
Citizen Journalist Hand-outs
- You can do your research on this page if you haven’t already. If you can’t find your research already done, then ask/email Ms. Moore for this page: Identify and Clarify Worksheet
- Actual video clip of you as a citizen journalist: You can record this on audio or video using an app of your choice (Clips on iPhone). You can write a script first using this organizer: Citizen Journalist Intro – Wicked Problem
Process of Laws Hand-outs
- Find out the process of a law. This worksheet is here: What is a Bill?
- Is the Senate Worthwhile? You can watch a video if you scroll below. Worksheet is here: The Ideal Senate
Letter to an MP or MLA about a Wicked Problem you are concerned about
- This is the Sample Letter called: TEACHER NOTES for Letter to Representative – Wicked Problem
- Here is the Letter template: Template for Letter to Representative
Short Film Recommendations: Indigenous Shorts
You can watch and analyze the short films here: short-film-recommendations-rubric
The Quiz on Causes/Consequences of the World Wars
- You can write or improve your mark on the quiz for 50%. Here it is: WWI and 2 Quiz
- Here is the review sheet done in class on Causes and Consequences: Causes of the Wars Review